Subject: Found a Bot which can find active link and bypass ads to provide link to high quality adult videos.
Bot Server - discord.gg/ MxyvAV22cE
The stuff you dont need to know but you can on how it works.
- Simple BOT, uses Ads and URL shortner bypasses for you to provide you the last link of file (90% success rate).
- It doesn't host any file, just finds and shares link for the same, while bypassing ads.
- Ads Bypass used - Buster, and some greasyfork recaptcha and hcaptcha solvers.
- Crawls open links/openload and similar hosts/open shared google drives for the links.
Subject: Netflix Mobile games without Netflix account?
Netflix makes mobile games now. There is one that is a sequel to one of my favorite childhood games. (Wonderputt) and I want to get around the subscription required. I don't subscribe to Netflix because there's nothing entertaining nowadays and also I stopped supporting them after the cuties scandal. So is there any way I can remove the paywall element or make the game think I paid? I'm on android and I have the apk file downloaded. Please help if you can!
Subject: Anyone has an invite code for https://freebooksonline.top/ ?
Subject: Can private trackers and irc chat detect screen capture/screen recording?
Subject: Would I get into trouble by getting my kindle books from zlib?
Hey guys, I really need your advice. So I just bought my first kindle after straining my eyes from reading on my phone. I’ve planned to download my books from zlib, but I also want to buy some books from amazon. I’m just curious if amazon would block my account or delete all my purchased books if they found out that I have pirated books on my account. Also can I use my kindle email to send my zlib books or will amazon detect that and give me shit for that. Thanks reddit!
Subject: Hello kind gentlemen. Got a question for y'all
I want to turn of what I previously searched on a torrent site to appear on my screen whenever I click on by search bar on a torrent site. So what I mean is that I was on pirate bay searching for some porn as a man does u know I typed the particular name and downloaded it. This was few months back but now whenever I want to go on a torrent site and hit the search bar with some other suggestions it comes up with them in a list and I don't want that. It isn't even bound to that site only whenever I go to a free anime/tvshows streaming sites it shows up even there. I tried to undo this by deleting my browser history with cache nothing happened. So pls someone help me.
Subject: Can I play pirated offline games on my series x even if I have to mod it somehow?
Subject: Lmao the seeds on the no way home cams are gonna be insane
Subject: Is RockForYou2021 list illegal?
Like I asked in a Discord Server how I split a file and then someone asked what's inside. I told RockForYou2021 and I got kicked. I got on the server and asked what happened and I told everyon can download it and they just banned me. I think this is stupid. They did not even warned me or something
Subject: Free Rapidgator Premium?
I wanted to watch and learn from two big courses but they are expensive and I am unable to afford them.
However, I found links to download them for free (pirated ofc) but that was a Rapidgator link and it says that premium account is needed to download it.
Can someone tell me how I could bypass the premium? Or does someone has Rapidgator Premium and can you help me out? I just wanted to learn from these courses 😥
Subject: Did DownloadPirate's Discord just get nuked?
Subject: need help finding something
Subject: How to stay save with IPTV?
So I've read a couple of comments here talking about IPTV and I really would like to get into that, using it on an Android TV with Kodi.
There seem to be heaps of way to get it that appear to be in a grey area. My local ISP has a TV package which sucks and I'd like to find something with a broader variety of TV channels especially from the US but I'm worried first about the dodginess of the providers I've read about and second about the safety side of things concerning my ISP.
Do you guys just use IPTV with a VPN and that's it or do you have some better measures in place? Also, which providers would you guys recommend?
Subject: Is it possible to install Cydia without jailbreaking?
Subject: Where does free-mp3-download dot net gets all the music?
Hi, i just found out about this website and i have a couple of questions!
The main question is where does the website gets is content?
Is a bot that adds the musics to the site or is a group of people?
Since when does this website has been online? (year)
And would like to know your opinion on this website!
Thanks for the help!
Subject: Should I make a program that turns any url containing movie / tv titles into RSS feeds
Subject: Download Speeds Slow Down when Torrenting
It's been awhile since I last torrented anything, and something I've noticed that wasn't there before is that my download speeds slow down tremendously whenever I start pirating anything, it goes from around 55Mbps to 5Mbps according to speedtest. After disabling all seeding and downloading from torrents, it goes back to normal. I use Windscribe, and to make sure it wasn't just the VPN acting up I installed the Cyber Ghost free trial to test it out, and the same thing happened.
I've gone through the FAQ and done everything and so far none of it has made a difference, however I did not enable port forwarding since I would need to pay extra to enable it, and I would prefer to avoid that since I had normal speeds roughly a year ago.
Could anyone help me out?
Subject: Patreon dumps (not porn)
Sticking to the rules I can't say here what exactly I need, so:
I'm looking for a site that would accommodate dumps from Patreon accounts.
There is one webcomic that is mostly blocked after 10$ paywall (not porn).
And I could not find it in usual places like torrent agregator or just by using google or duckduckgo.
Subject: Where would y'all look to find a compilation pack of popular Christmas music?
Subject: My Multimedia Collection + Gear
I have an odd obsession/hobby with trying to:
A. Collect as much multimedia data (preferably ALL) as possible and store them on 100GB and 128GB BDXL optical discs for long-term cold storage.
B. Have the equipment required to collect and store power from the sun (108w folding, CIGS, solar charger; MPPT charge controller; LifePo4 12V battery; inverter; cables; etc) and devices to access my various multimedia stores. For instance, I have a 'Samsung Tab Active Pro' which lasts over 12 hours of video playback from a single charge which requires 1-hour of good sunlight from my solar charger to get. I also have e-readers for books/documents, a Walk-Man for music, etc.
For the multimedia collection, I have over 120TB of data stored in disc binders that neatly sit upon my bookshelf. It would have costed about the same to have gone with Sony's 5.5TB Optical Disc Archive solution. However, I could only afford one reader/writer drive. External Blu Ray drives are ubiquitous and cheap. I have one plugged into a NVIDIA Shield TV Pro. which is in turn connected to my TV. I have another plugged into the fanless HTPC (Atlast Ultimate) which I have connected to my projector in the bedroom for the full theater experience. And I have others for using with my laptop or desktop.
The main sources of data are:
- YTS.mx: Using the API supplied by the developers of the site, I was able to quickly download the .torrent files for all 35,000+ movies and import them all into my Synology disk station (NAS Server) for download. I have one copy of each film -- 1080p when available (most cases), and 720p where it's the only option. This data-set is somewhere between 50 and 60 terabytes.
- LibraryGenesis: The .torrent files are provided on the Libgen website for 'Fiction', 'Non-Fiction'. and 'Sci-Hub'. I personally have downloaded the Fiction and Non-Fiction collections, which take approximately 60TB of space for the both of them.
- ROM Fullsets + ISO Collections: Just about every digital electronic from the Pikachu Tamagochi keychain to the Texas Instruments TI-86 graphing calculator has its ROM and suitable emulators available online. I have downloaded numerous popular collections/sets of ROMS, including 'GoodRoms', 'TOSEC', & 'No-Intro'. These sets are for every cartridge based video game system ever made (everything from Atari 2600, to N64, to VirtualBoy, to Sega 32X, to ZX Spectrum... I also have the full collection of many disc-based systems, such as: Sega CD, Sega Saturn, Sony PSX, Sony PS2, Nintendo GameCube, and more.
- Misc Others: While by no means comprehensive collections like the others, I have many discs burned with 320kbps MP3's of every song made by every artist/band I could think of. Combined with compilations such as Billboard's Top 100 for each year since the 1950's, and a ton of classical music albums, Chances are good that if you heard of a particular song, I have it backed up on disc. I have about 200 complete TV Shows (again, all the big names that you've likely heard of), and some odd data such as chess engines, road maps, and Kiwix offline Wikipedia.
I keep printed as well as digital copies of up-to-date spreadsheets containing sortable lists of all the data I have (movies, TV shows...) which tells me which disc to find a particular file on. It's quicker/more efficient than you might think.