Subject: AMIGA 500 Mini Pre order on Amazon Live
The A500 MiniIn for 1!
Price:$139.99 & FREE Returns Pre-order Price Guarantee.This item will be released on March 31, 2022.
Pre-order now.Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
- Welcome back to the 1980s and the pinnacle of 16-bit personal computing - Introducing The A500 Mini, a compact reimagining of this classic home computer
- Featuring perfect emulation of not only the original A500 (OCS) and Enhanced Chip Set (ECS) of future revisions, but also the Advanced Graphics Architecture (AGA) of the A1200
- Play one of the included 25 classic Amiga games, selected from a simple to use carousel, including all-time greats like Alien Breed 3D, Another World, Simon the Sorcerer and Worms
- Side-load your own games via USB stick with full WHDLoad support and an array of options to choose from - plus, save and resume your game at any time to help you finish those punishingly difficult classics
- The A500 Mini is compatible with 100s of classic Amiga games and demos, utilising WHDLoad for simplicity (games must be legally obtained/purchased from the legal owners), 50/60Hz in 720p HD via HDMI, Multiple scaling options & CRT filter
Subject: Amiga Assembly For Beginners - Let's Make an Amiga Game tutorial series by Phaze101
Subject: Wicked (Amiga review)
Subject: The Greaseweasle V4. A USB Amiga floppy reader and writer
Subject: Questionable Decisions 
Subject: DrawBridge 2.8.4 now out - supports writing SCP / IPF files back to disk!
Subject: Another magazine coverdisk from the 90's
Subject: AMIGA games
Subject: Restoration Success!
Subject: 3.2 Roms
I got the Amiga OS 3.2 from our guys Retro Passion, including roms. After installation it boots, but asks for disk with icon.library. I know that this is related to limited space on the sticks and you have to copy them over. Should I just erase my Magic Workbench Lite system and go with 3.2 to get best experience?
Subject: Just wanted to share this gem, anyone else played that back in the days?
Subject: Traveling with Amiga 500 - Airport X-ray?
Hi all! I have a silly question: Is there any chance that an Amiga 500 (or any other model, basically) can get damaged by X-Ray at airport security? Any direct experience?
I understand that electronics and drives should not generally be affected by x-ray but only magnetic stuff, but I am planning to travel with an A500 both ways (not the same, it's a swap) and I'm really worried about that.
P.S.: it's in the hand baggage, ofc
Subject: Back in 1994, there was a secret letter written to me on an Amiga Format subscriber cover disk.
Subject: Amiga 1000 Rejuvenator Recreation Project: The Finale
Subject: The once future of the amiga
Subject: The 150 Essential AMIGA Games
Subject: Part 2: Creating Santa's Present Drop in AMOS (Tutorial)
Subject: Bad Dudes Vs Dragon Ninja - The Amiga Series
Subject: Using BBS with my Amiga 3000 in 2021
Subject: Vampire 1200 V2 accelerator board: Availability, reviews